Container and Storage Tips
- Use the hooks on the side of the container to tie items down, so they don't move during transport.
- Do not put all your heavy items on one side.
- Do not go over 5,000 pounds.
- For protection, you can rent furniture blankets.
- To prevent any lumpiness or your mattress from becoming bent, stand your mattress straight up on its side.
- Protect any fragile items by wrapping them in bubble wrap or cloth and labeling the box fragile on every side.
- Stand any mirrors and pictures in a box labeled fragile on every side.
- Place heavier boxes on the bottom and stack similar sized boxes together.
- Use boxes that can hold about 35 to 40 pounds and have a secured bottom/sides to prevent your items from falling through the bottom.
Xpress Storage Inc. does not take any responsipility for any damage that occurs, even when one follows the tips above.